Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Activities....

Summer is here!  I have not been able to update the blog postings for quite some time.  I have been busy with riding, training, and helping others.  I will post as often as time allows.  Please email me any questions or comments. 

WEDGES CREEK is Ready for you and your horses.  Please click on the banner above to find out more about this hidden paradise.  This is a great place to go and really get away from it all.  Quiet setting with gorgeous scenery and trails to ride on or walk through.  Wedges Creek is owned and operated by my brother-in-law and sister, Jeff and Becky Volovsek.  They have worked very hard to make Wedges Creek a great place for all ages.  They are eager to have people enjoy the land they have for so long.  Please make reservations before coming.

Horses for sale.  I have been updating the horses that are for sale.  I have had a lot of interest in the horses.  These horses are all sound, kind and ready to ride.  Read the Buyer's Comments to find out more.  My goal is to find a horse that will work well with YOU!  Please call me at 262-689-0794 or email crazick@yahoo.com .  I have a large variety of breeds that have come available to me.  Ahki-Tekes, Trakehners, Quarter Horses, Paints, Thoroughbreds, and arabians.  Let me know what you want and I will find it for you.    Have a great summer.  Spend some time with your horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment